Monkey See, Hear, Do

I believe that kinesthetic learning is most effective because when you learn to do something you’re practicing. It’s like playing a sport. Unless you do the work, you probably won’t know how to play the sport. One of my teachers has always said that unless you do the work, you won’t know how to solve the problems. I don’t think that I’m going to have anyone do something for my presentation because I can’t think of anything for them to do right now , but if I think of something then I will have them do it. I will have some sort of visuals and it might be on my presentation. I want to have some recordings to have the class listen to, but i dont know if I’m going to be able to do that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Term Paper

Second Round

Can intellectual opposites attract